Instant Challenge : Three Stories in Search of a Prop
Your challenge is to create and PRESENT three different stories that all use the same object as a prop in some way.
You will have 5 minutes to use your imagination to create the three stories, and 3 minutes to PRESENT the three stories to the Appraisers.
Your team is hired by an eccentric producer to create three different story plots. The producer feels the object you were given is a
lucky charm and must be incorporated into each story. After you create the stories, you will present the three stories to the Appraisers.
- One object
- Paper and pencil for story planning
Scoring: You will receive
- A. Up to 10 points (30 pts. max.) for the creativity of each story
- B. Up to 10 points (30 pts. max.) for creative use of the object in eachstory
- C. Up to 20 points for the creativity of your performance
- D. Up to 20 points for how well your team works together
Developed by Students for a Creative Iowa, http://www.cre8iowa.org. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 license. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/.