Our website is being redesigned, so watch this space for a new look, coming soon! New information will be posted too! Please contact Affiliate Directors May Howatt and Malinda Lindstrom with any questions: email@example.com.
What’s new for 2021-22?
- Team Challenges will be released on September 1. You can purchase Team Numbers here.
- A new Digital Open experience will be released on October 1. This is for teams unable to meet in person, or that want to try a shorter DI Challenge experience.
- The DI Resources Area has been redesigned and is easier to navigate.
- Team Manager background checks have been streamlined.
- New interactive training and communications are coming your way.
At this point, we are looking forward to seeing our teams and supporters in person this season. Safety will remain our primary concern. We will be incorporating some creative virtual training opportunities during the 21-22 season, and we are making plans to accommodate whatever comes our way. There are so many ways kids can extend learning beyond the classroom, while they exercise their curiosity, creativity, confidence, and build skills with our DI Challenges.
We are collaborating with Minnesota DI this season for our training and tournament experience. Details about each will be posted soon. The calendar is evolving daily, so check our site often for the latest details.