Our website is being redesigned, so watch this space for a new look, coming soon! New information will be posted too! Please contact Affiliate Directors Mary Howatt and Malinda Lindstrom with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What’s new for 2022-23?
- Team Challenges will be released on August 1. You can purchase Team Numbers here.
- A new Digital Open experience will be released on September 15. This is for teams unable to meet in person, or that want to try a shorter DI Challenge experience.
- The DI Resources Area has been redesigned and is easier to navigate.
- Team Manager background checks have been streamlined.
- New interactive training and communications are coming your way.
We are planning an in person Challenge Experience this year. Safety will remain our primary concern. We will be incorporating some creative virtual training opportunities during the 22-23 season, and we are making plans to accommodate whatever comes our way. There are so many ways kids can extend learning beyond the classroom, while they exercise their curiosity, creativity, confidence, and build skills with our DI Challenges.
We are collaborating with Minnesota DI this season for our training and tournament experience and expect to be on-site in Minnesota for our tournament. Details about each will be posted soon. We are planning the calendar now, so check our site often for the latest details.